New Stories on the Blog!

Have you dropped by my new site yet?

There are new stories to inspire and encourage you! I’ve created a three part series on the wildly amazing Elijah!

Click HERE to Read

Click HERE to Read

Click HERE to Read


I’ve written about the Compelling Evidence for Jesus in the Old Testament.

Click HERE to Read


Many of my subscribers have moved over to the new blog, but some have not. If you’d like to receive a weekly newsletter with quick links to short stories, news on the upcoming book, and exclusive personal news not shared anywhere else, I invite you to subscribe!

Simply click here to go to the new, updated site, scroll down just a little to the box that says subscribe, and enter your subscription preferences. You will receive an email to confirm your subscription (because no one likes spam!). Check your junk folder if you don’t see the email within the hour.

I hope you drop by and Jump in the Way with me as we dive deeper into the Bible.

Have a lovely day!

Katrina D Hamel

Comments

Popular Posts