Blog is Moving!

I am excited to announce that I now have a new domain, and a great new blog to go with it!

All my hard work to move my blog is your gain! Your inbox space is precious to you. My new site allows me to customize beautiful newsletters to share my book release updates (cover and title to be shared soon!), and short stories. I have big plans for a simple, family-friendly/small group Bible study guide as well!

All new posts will now be found at https://katrina-d-hamel.com!

All my previous posts have been moved, not a story lost! I'm in the process of transferring all your lovely comments and your links too. Wix doesn't offer a transfer program, so its a bit time consuming. If you know a trick to simplify this, I'd love to hear it!

I have so much gratefulness for all my subscribers here, and I hope you will follow me to my new site. The subscribe button is right on the home page, all it takes is a click or two and I can keep you in the know about stories and news.

As a heartfelt thank-you for taking the time to subscribe, I want to offer a Gratitude Give-Away!
All subscribers to my new blog will be entered in a give a way for a one of a kind original watercolor and ink painting, by the talented Julie Vacca.

Printed on one of my stories, this frame worthy art will remind you to be Brave Like Daniel!

The draw will be made randomly September 15, 2018, and the winner will be contacted by email, and announced on my new blog, and on my Facebook page. I will ship it free to anywhere in Canada or the USA.

All you need to do is go to https://katrina-d-hamel.com, hit the subscribe button and follow the steps, and you are entered!
Accessories not included in the give away!

Those eyes just grab you!

Comments

Popular Posts